The main purposes of Treevelopers is modeling and implementation of artificial intelligence
Now we have simple intelligence with simple association behavior. It’s included in AIA v1.0. And we have ArmMen v1.1 client application which works with AIA v1.0. ArmMen provides the human voice as a single channel input data to AIA and provides the result to the user.
• We will have the new version of AIA with multichannel input/output and simple association intelligence.
It will be able to determine the kind of input signals, remember and react.
• We will have the new version of ArmMen which will provide the data from web camera and microphone to AIA v2.0 and will represent the output to the user. AIA will be able to determine the objects (view, name, behavior, etc…), intelligently associate its properties with each other, and react to the requests based on simple association intelligence.
• We will have extremely generic AIA for any kind of environment (body) and with large specter of intelligence.
• We will have the robot ArmMen with AIA inside. ArmMen will be a good friend and assistant to many-many people. He will be able to save lives, to help, to teach, and to make a lot of things easier. We will give new opportunities to improve its abilities and to learn more.
• We will have a lot of simulators for AIA. Each simulator will be the model of concrete environment (car, coffee machine, robot, etc.). It will provide ability to AIA to learn much faster than it would be possible in real life.
• We will have implemented Artificial Evolution for our robots and for AIA (Natural Selection, Heredity, Gene flow). All the information collected during the life can be matched with information of others and the chosen subsets of knowledge will be imported into child AIA. Each new generation of AIA will be more adoptive and smarter.